ANOTHER SHITTY DAY






Another Shitty Day
I was looking forward to finally having a quiet day 
then..in the morning, the maid showed up....

Then, UPS arrived...



Then I had forgotten to shop for groceries
so I had to run down to the store and stare
at shoppers for an hour...


On my way back, these biker bitches

attacked me...




I couldn't even get into the kitchen
because my wife's bridge club
was preparing lunch!


Couldn't even grab a beer because everyone
had their heads stuck in my fridge....


I headed for my " Man Cave " but the painter
was still working.



I decided to go fishing with my buddy,
but some girls showed up scaring all the
fish away!



So I headed home to take a dip in the pool
yep, wife's bridge club was still hanging around...



I was going to the office, but my car
wouldn't start, so I had to call my Mechanic!


Finally I got to my last refuge,
my office, but no privacy there either,
my secretary was sleeping on the job!


Shitty Day Man !!!


   
8 comments:

WHAT A STORY ONLY YOU FAITH COULD COME UP WITH THAT THANKS.


I could have one of those every day!


Wish my day was that shitty.


if that is you're worst day then life is looking pretty good


Wish my days were shitty just like that :) thanks for sharing:)


Hell bring on more shitty days but include us guys panting in the wings. An orgy would make my day really shitty:(




Ask to join here



Popular Posts