A Hell of a Day

I was sitting there at the bar staring at my drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.

Posted for and on behalf of cam


"Well, whatcha' gonna do about it?" He says menacingly, as I burst into tears. 
"This is the worst day of my life," I say.  "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting, and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen, and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife with another man... and then my dog bit me. So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all.

"I buy a drink, I drop a cyanide capsule in, and I sit here watching the poison dissolve…and then you show up and drink the whole damn thing! But hell, enough about me, how are you doing?"

POSTED FOR AND ON BEHALF OF CAM
8 comments:

Cam great post real funny got me going any way. Loved it


Well done Cam very good post funny and sharp.


That was a good one Cam liked it a lot more please needed a laugh. Thanks


Love it. What a great day


Cracking Story really funny :)
thanks for sharing




Ask to join here



Popular Posts