VEGAN ?






Vegetarian Or Vegan




A friend of mine spreads some light on the vegan swallowing mystery...


Actually, the question of whether or not it is okay for a vegetarian or vegan to give BJs, and if so, if it was all right to swallow, the general consensus is:


1. It is perfectly all right to give BJs because no animal is harmed in the process.


2. It is okay to ingest sperm because it is not an animal.


Also, sperm is a good source of protein, something that is often lacking when meat is removed from the diet.


You're still my favorite lap dance,


Can you guys imagine dating one of these gals?


I can see it in my mind's eye; your vegan girl comes home from work all worn out, craving your meat.


She looks at you and says, "I need to blow you. I haven't had enough protein today. I'm dizzy and weak and only a protein vanilla slurpee will do."


Damn. A breed of women who not only like performing oral sex, but consider it nourishment. I gotta get me a vegan.

___________




Little Johnny's father has to come to school to talk to the teacher.

Teacher: 'Sir, I'm sorry, but your son does absolutely nothing at

school, he fails every subject!!'

Dad: 'Except for drawing, he's a very good drawer.'

Teacher: 'That's correct, last week he drew a tiger on the chalk board

and the kids were so frightened I couldn't get them to enter the classroom'

Dad: 'That's nothing, last month he drew a pussy on the stove, I fuckin

burned my dick three times!!'















6 comments:

LOVED THE ONE ABOUT THE DRAWING ON THE STOVE. THANKS GOOD LAUGH


Like the little johnny joke.


Laughed a lot at the pictures!


Little johnny is so funny thanks for making me laugh :):):):
thanks for sharing


:-) - - ;-) - - - :-D




Ask to join here



Popular Posts